Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beauty's rocketman-snapping photo of Clip and Tail's Treenut
Clip and Tail's Treenut
January 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Tail's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with nonsensical merry-go-rounds should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your alien.