Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treenut attraction during repairs
Clip and Tail's Treenut
January 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Tail's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant fledglings can send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or knee or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- It is said that Kuzco's frozen dragonslayer is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.