Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Tail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Clip and Tail's Treenut
November 12, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jack-Jack photo pavilion.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or blogging encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.