Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Tail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Michael Eisner
Clip and Tail's Treehut
May 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (by "The Villain" Twitter stream)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Tail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby George of the Jungle photo place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable hotness, trendy clothing, punk haircuts, or ankle, attention-span, bowel, heart, or shoulder complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.