Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's cactus-swinging photo of Clip and Tail's Treehole
Clip and Tail's Treehole
December 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Tail's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to queue up for this attraction for a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your billboard.