Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Tail's Treehole attraction at park opening
Clip and Tail's Treehole
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, or tongue or romantic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crow.