Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steep view of Clip and Tail's Treehole when it's not hidden in war
Clip and Tail's Treehole
February 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of changing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to ride this attraction up to a half hour after park closing.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In 1963, this attraction was rethemed to add additional artwork from the classic "Clip and Tail's Treehole" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.