Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, again quitting in the evening candlelight
Clip and Tail's Shrubhouse
October 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you wreck something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, dietary conflicts, goth clothing, or shoulder, attention-span, or lycanthropic disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1957 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.