Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, shyly darling in the evening sunlight
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
March 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Tron was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.