Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dramatic anniversary
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
June 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (according to "The Cup" blog)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will point at boots.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland legends can ride this attraction less than an hour after the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 42".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- CAUTION! For your health, you should be in good health and free from cardiac disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.