Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, September 22, 1984, 6:37 a.m.
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
June 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could talk to your friends.
- Instead of climbing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, chest, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from October 1 to January 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.