Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
December 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you should plan to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 57" (after a haircut).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or chest or elbow problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.