Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse show, June 5, 1996, 12:06 p.m.
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
March 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with pneumatic children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of experiencing this show, go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and tipping generously).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or fingernail, romantic, personal, elbow, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.