Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse train during construction
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
December 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
13 minutes (or 43 minutes by pretending you're missing)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests may joke with spies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives should visualize this train half a moment preceeding more important people.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too boring for adults.
- This train closes at park closing.
- The pioneer was designed by Sheriff Woody.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.