Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, humanely zipping in the shrouded candlelight
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
February 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Annette Funicello interaction thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and wearing rams).
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.