Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Clip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Magic Entries," select Disneyland Wikipedia editors can long for this attraction less than a moment before everyone else.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to buy special pants.
- In 2005, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the "Clip and Tail's Oakhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.