Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Clip and Tail's Bushhouse
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from heart disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.