Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Tail's Bushhouse attraction, overtly considered to be the premier animatronic attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Tail's Bushhouse
May 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Tail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.