Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industrious view of Clip and Sail's Treenest when it's not hidden in tarps
Clip and Sail's Treenest
December 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After prancing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.