Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treenest attraction during repairs
Clip and Sail's Treenest
October 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Ropes," randomly chosen Disneyland celebrities are invited to experience this attraction for an hour before park closing.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Pierre photo area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The letters in "Clip and Sail's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Lens'irnclseatdt Seia P."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.