Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Clip and Sail's Treehut
January 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to ride this attraction more than a half hour preceeding park opening.
- Minimum height 38".
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from May 16 through November 3.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Clip and Sail's Treehut, there is a basketball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.