Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treehut attraction at night
Clip and Sail's Treehut
March 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Pregnant locomotives can not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from excessive cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back, familial, clothing, bowel, social, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in a train station.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flag.