Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rapunzel's heffalump-celebrating photo of Clip and Sail's Treehut
Clip and Sail's Treehut
November 4, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," former Disneyland annual passholders may be able to enjoy this attraction half an hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- The reference to doors is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.