Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Sail's Treehut, a favorite train of Robon Crusoe
Clip and Sail's Treehut
November 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland pet owners are able to get stuck on this train just a half hour prior to park closing.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During fair storms, this train may close unexpectedly.
- Train is closed for improvements from March 29 through September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.