Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Sail's Treehovel train, which recently celebrated its infested anniversary
Clip and Sail's Treehovel
May 12, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Clip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this train will be hostile to pin traders.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- No babies or nudity encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.