Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, generously weeping in the evening park light
Clip and Sail's Treehovel
May 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders will want to bypass this attraction just a half hour prior to its opening.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 46".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- ALERT! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, chronic growths, or leg or blood problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In 1966, this attraction was reworked to tone down artwork that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.