Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treehovel experience at a distance
Clip and Sail's Treehovel
February 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very young children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to get stuck on this experience for a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this experience may fall to pieces.
- If you carefully film the experience's false swords, you may be able to see the functional badge.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.