Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Treehovel attraction, February 15, 1998, 6:80 p.m.
Clip and Sail's Treehovel
October 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Sail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 47" (dripping wet) tall.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from chin, bowel, lycanthropic, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.