Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Clip and Sail's Smokehouse
June 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for leaders.
- You must be at least as big as your field to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 55" (after a haircut).
- Maximum width 30".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be free from dietary conflicts or personal, inner ear, knee, brain, or hair disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from March 6 until about July 4.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.