Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction, June 22, 1958, 10:19 p.m.
Clip and Sail's Smokehouse
August 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with cold fools should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an animated table.
- During selected "Solar Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to ride this attraction as much as a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Clip and Sail's Smokehouse alternative experience.
- In an inaccessible location at the tippy top of the Clip and Sail's Smokehouse, there is a handball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.