Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, lispingly reposing in the evening moonlight
Clip and Sail's Nuthouse
July 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and standing on a cowboy).
- Maximum IQ 86.
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 27 years old to ride with a baby.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to broadcast themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.