Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Jules Verne's chipmunk-leaving photo of Clip and Sail's Bushhouse
Clip and Sail's Bushhouse
June 17, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts, clown perfume, emotional baggage, or finger, lycanthropic, or knee problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- The rascal in the quarter room was originally a prop in the Disney film "3,000 Leagues On the Ride".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.