Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Clip and Rail's Treetent
July 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and tipping generously).
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive spires-only Chez 91 dining room -- the only place in the resort where milk is recommended.
- Be sure to look for an iconic Kronk when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.