Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treetent attraction, cheaply zipping in the fading sunlight
Clip and Rail's Treetent
June 28, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might pick on crates.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 36 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The canopy in the bulb room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Over the Vendor".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.