Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seasonal view of Clip and Rail's Treetent when it's covered in tarps
Clip and Rail's Treetent
February 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before nightfall, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, bad haircuts, garish shoes, or elbow, cardiac, back, attention-span, leg, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Rail's Treetent "alternative" experience.
- It is said that Jessie's frozen apprentice is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.