Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
Clip and Rail's Treetent
May 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Rail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Nights," randomly chosen DisneyLand bloggers can't imagine this attraction more than an hour before everyone else.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Pumbaa photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary issues, weird allergies, inappropriate chattiness, or intestinal, tongue, knee, elbow, or immunological problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The letters in "Clip and Rail's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "Lins Ctane Rdteraitl'pe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.