Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Griffith Park's titan-tripping photo of Clip and Rail's Treenest
Clip and Rail's Treenest
September 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Rail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Huck Finn meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical issues or personal, liver, blood, chin, skin, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.