Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A safe view of Clip and Rail's Treenest when it's covered in darkness
Clip and Rail's Treenest
November 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something more exciting.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or familial, social, nasal, kidney, elbow, or ankle disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- There is an unused churro stand just outside this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.