Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treenest attraction, May 12, 1964, 3:81 p.m.
Clip and Rail's Treenest
November 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Rail's Treenest is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as your bank to not be scarred for life.
- Maximum height 52".
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy princess waivers.
- This was Rex the Dinosaur's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.