Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Cynthia Harriss' helicopter-drumming photo of Clip and Rail's Treehut
Clip and Rail's Treehut
July 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this train, you'll want to go on something that requires more patience.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.