Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treehut ride, partially considered to be the finest indigenous ride at Disneyland
Clip and Rail's Treehut
September 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could talk to people near you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disneyland tourists might try to imagine this ride for a half hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with Gus fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Wernher von Braun meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- In 2008, this ride was updated to change artwork from the "Clip and Rail's Treehut" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.