Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Rail's Treehut experience at first light
Clip and Rail's Treehut
October 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could make silly comments to you.
- After riding this experience, try something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- This experience closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your melody.