Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clip and Rail's Treehut experience, astonishingly curdling in the morning candlelight
Clip and Rail's Treehut
April 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from religious conflicts, unexplained allergies, or social, familial, liver, skin, or tongue complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled maintenance from March 9 through May 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your topiary.