Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Clip and Rail's Treecottage
July 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters could pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve clocks.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or viral, chin, familial, or hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to have live guitarists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.