Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Rail's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Clip and Rail's Treecottage
December 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with audiovisual wagons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After rolling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Private Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors should forget about this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Attraction may be too intense for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.