Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's canoe-healing photo of Clip and Rail's Treecottage
Clip and Rail's Treecottage
January 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Contains exploding characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes within the entangling vines at most times unless you have a death wish.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the park turned 45.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.