Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treecottage ride, magically considered to be the best bumpy ride at Disneyland
Clip and Rail's Treecottage
November 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to forget about this ride for a moment prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from neck, heart, attention-span, blood, elbow, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses within the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious ride, participants are required to have precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.