Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Rail's Treecottage
January 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may bruise if you don't let them.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too boring for chickens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or chest or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.