Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's pelican-chugging photo of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
October 21, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25 fathoms.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.