Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's ride-failing photo of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
April 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this experience no more than once.
- After going on this experience, you'll want to try something shorter.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or knee complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This experience closes at random.
- Some cast members insist that this experience is possessed by the regional ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.