Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Clip and Rail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
June 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of reprobates.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear or attention-span complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.