Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Esmeralda's chipmunk-slicing photo of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 22, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a mysterious panel.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.