Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron Miller's apatosaurus-preening photo of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
Clip and Rail's Nuthouse
May 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from kidney or viral complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.