Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Bushhouse attraction, September 21, 1962, 11:60 a.m.
Clip and Rail's Bushhouse
September 25, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from April 22 through November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.