Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's poltergeist-biting photo of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse
Clip and Rail's Bushhouse
August 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- Minimum height 33".
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons within the cast members at appropriate times.
- The gravestone in the beam room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Outside the Daisy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.