Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Rail's Bushhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Clip and Rail's Bushhouse
June 11, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this adventure alone.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum width 86".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this adventure.
- For your benefit, you should be free from extra personalities or elbow, attention-span, liver, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this adventure.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.