Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An awful view of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse when it's shrounded in darkness
Clip and Rail's Bushhouse
October 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Rail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so automated, it is best to disdain this attraction after the holidays.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum width 59".
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.