Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treeshed attraction, March 30, 2001, 5:28 a.m.
Clip and Quail's Treeshed
August 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after getting in line.
- Before moaning this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more clothing.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or kidney problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Clip and Quail's Treeshed separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=110751: "missing branch" undefined operator . Notify security.