Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treeshed ride, willingly ducking in the shrouded candlelight
Clip and Quail's Treeshed
March 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Treeshed is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo location.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- Ride is closed for scheduled maintenance from September 17 until about February 15.
- This ride makes funny sounds no more than any other ride in the jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explorer.