Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Quail's Treeshack attraction at park opening
Clip and Quail's Treeshack
July 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or leg, skin, attention-span, familial, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Kronk's spirit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.