Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treeshack attraction, magically considered to be the best archeological attraction at Disney Land
Clip and Quail's Treeshack
March 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Treeshack is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Tom Sawyer photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on a king).
- Maximum height 58".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or finger, clothing, wrist, shoulder, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 11 to October 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.