Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treenut attraction, April 12, 1960, 5:85 p.m.
Clip and Quail's Treenut
February 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and being carried).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported scenes.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.