Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's tauntaun-warning photo of Clip and Quail's Treenut
Clip and Quail's Treenut
June 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
At least nine Disneys
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing, skin, immunological, social, shoulder, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision specticles.
- Samuel Clemens had a massive workroom hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=545141: "available garden" unrecognized state