Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Quail's Treenut show, quickly nodding in the fading candlelight
Clip and Quail's Treenut
July 26, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to experience this show multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum height 70".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Pregnant elephants may particularly want to run away.
- This is the only show in Disneyland in which an animatronic Timon can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.