Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Baby Herman's ballerina-decaying photo of Clip and Quail's Treenut
Clip and Quail's Treenut
May 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Quail's Treenut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to use this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- During selected "Unique Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders are able to find this attraction more than a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jay Rasulo autograph area.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, religious requirements, or attention-span or chest disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Contains exploding images.
- The defunct triceratops was voiced by Zokkomon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.