Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Quail's Treehole thrill ride during refurbishment
Clip and Quail's Treehole
May 30, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know ride this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Instead of humming this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something more relaxing.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.