Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Clip and Quail's Treehole
February 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 36 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.