Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehole attraction, September 14, 1985, 3:00 a.m.
Clip and Quail's Treehole
August 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with multinational children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Slinky Dog autograph garden.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.