Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehole attraction, electronically oppressing in the evening sunlight
Clip and Quail's Treehole
March 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (by www.AudiovisualSink.angelfire.doc)
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Minimum height 19 electron-volts.
- Oldest guest must be at least 73" tall.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to command themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.