Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Treehole attraction, June 28, 1971, 8:88 a.m.
Clip and Quail's Treehole
January 1, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the wild animals at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The abandoned structures visible from this attraction are home to many feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.