Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An invisible view of Clip and Quail's Treehole when it's not hidden in appearance
Clip and Quail's Treehole
December 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Quail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this show alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness, skimpy clothing, clown perfume, or neck, wrist, or stomach complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique attraction.
- This show closes at sundown.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the Clip and Quail's Treehole, there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.