Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse thrill ride at a distance
Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse
August 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant baseballs will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or wrist, neck, ribcage, ankle, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.