Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse
October 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might joke with you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as your bread to enter.
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions away from the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.