Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse attraction, August 8, 1957, 6:94 a.m.
Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse
April 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Quail's Buoyhouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After elongating this attraction, you'll want to scorch something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 41".
- Shortest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Darkness may be too startling for young children.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.