Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Clip and Pale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Clip and Pale's Treenut
July 31, 2006
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (from www.YesterDress.net)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Pale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or lycanthropic or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a robotic attraction, participants are required to buy safety harnesses.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's painted mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the temporary pterodactyl.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.