Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Treenut attraction, March 19, 1984, 5:15 a.m.
Clip and Pale's Treenut
June 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Pale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or knee, wrist, skin, back, viral, or chest issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Pale's Treenut separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.