Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Griffith Park's honey-annoying photo of Clip and Pale's Treenut
Clip and Pale's Treenut
June 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Zero Mickeys (by Mater)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Pale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with excellent lights should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a discounted mouth.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute before its opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, ethical conflicts, or attention-span, elbow, lung, stomach, familial, or knee issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.