Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A lush view of Clip and Pale's Treehovel when it's not bathed in children
Clip and Pale's Treehovel
January 17, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.