Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Clip and Pale's Treehovel when it's shrounded in children
Clip and Pale's Treehovel
March 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Pale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The letters in "Clip and Pale's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Arhe 'ie Pn Valtleoecslpd."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.