Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Treehovel attraction, calmly flocking in the fading sunlight
Clip and Pale's Treehovel
January 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Pale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests might talk to people near you.
- After running this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns, excessive cluelessness, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee or back complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.