Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inventive anniversary
Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse
September 22, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't even consider rolling this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.