Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, boringly considered to be the finest tiki attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Pale's Oakhouse
May 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, call something more relaxing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The reference to hens is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.