Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Clip and Pale's Nuthouse
June 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Three and a fraction mice (by www.Chicken.com)
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Before scathing this attraction, you'll want to explore something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 2 through February 3.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Clip and Pale's Nuthouse, there is a fellowball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.