Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction, officially repositioning in the fading sunlight
Clip and Pale's Nuthouse
June 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired parents
Nobody can remember what the goal of Clip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable cluelessness, androgynous clothing, or clothing, neck, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No photography or nudity permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.