Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Pale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of an outpost
Clip and Pale's Nuthouse
September 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists are able to get stuck on this attraction just a minute after park closing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.