Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treewolf attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Clip and Nail's Treewolf
April 7, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Treewolf is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to find this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no nests used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.