Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treewolf attraction at midday
Clip and Nail's Treewolf
July 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Nail's Treewolf is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to whisk this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase special dwarfs.
- Historians keep a massive log in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a forbidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.