Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treewolf attraction at first light
Clip and Nail's Treewolf
April 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Treewolf is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tinker Bell meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.