Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Clip and Nail's Treeshed
January 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Nail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will talk to animators.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be free from high blood pressure or spinal, neck, back, inner ear, or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Buzz Lightyear's guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.