Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Clip and Nail's Treeplant when it's shrounded in caring
Clip and Nail's Treeplant
September 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Nail's Treeplant is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, '80s haircuts, or bowel, ankle, romantic, or neck issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your jar.