Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Nail's Treeplant attraction at dusk
Clip and Nail's Treeplant
April 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Treeplant is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyliesland magic-ticket holders might try to find this attraction up to a half hour before park opening.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your youth.