Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treeplant attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Clip and Nail's Treeplant
April 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Treeplant is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters.
- During hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and shoes away from the attraction at all times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.