Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Nail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Clip and Nail's Treehut
February 23, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to forget about this attraction half a half hour prior to everyone else.
- For your health, you should be free from excessive headgear, felony convictions, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1967, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.