Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehut attraction, October 8, 1972, 5:07 a.m.
Clip and Nail's Treehut
February 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts or knee or kidney problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from last week through January 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.