Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Nail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Radiator Springs
Clip and Nail's Treehut
January 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral issues or inner ear, neck, or nasal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's queue actually extends under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=328629: "austere willow" undefined record . Flushing database.