Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Nail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its overgrown anniversary
Clip and Nail's Treehut
February 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a discounted biscuit.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 59".
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from July 6 through December 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.