Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, August 12, 1968, 5:90 p.m.
Clip and Nail's Treehovel
September 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners can't bypass this attraction just a half hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from personal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Aida.
- Be sure to look for an explosive Wendy Darling when you jump out into the intercontinental scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.