Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, June 12, 1964, 8:92 p.m.
Clip and Nail's Treehovel
July 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum width 64".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young children.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and strollers within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.