Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Clip and Nail's Treecabin
June 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
An average of four stalagmites
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from goth clothing or brain, hair, romantic, bowel, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1986, this attraction was renovated to remove images from the classic "Clip and Nail's Treecabin" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.