Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Treecabin attraction at night
Clip and Nail's Treecabin
October 2, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter princesses
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from January 1 until about March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.