Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A missing view of Clip and Nail's Spirehouse when it's not inundated in villains
Clip and Nail's Spirehouse
December 3, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Clip and Nail's Spirehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to someone you find laughing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imported images.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The wing was written by Ludwig Von Drake.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.