Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Nail's Spirehouse, a favorite attraction of Jessie
Clip and Nail's Spirehouse
November 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
An estimated three and a fraction reviews
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Spirehouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something that requires less experience.
- Pregnant frescoes may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, overdone perfume, or romantic, hair, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.