Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, February 18, 1970, 7:65 a.m.
Clip and Nail's Smokehouse
March 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a school group, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 61".
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tom Sawyer when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.