Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Nail's Planthouse attraction, May 22, 1957, 12:05 a.m.
Clip and Nail's Planthouse
April 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Clip and Nail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, try something shorter.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- The big vessel is the last one remaining from the grape grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.