Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Frontierland
Clip and Nail's Planthouse
June 15, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Nail's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to your party.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- On its third day after the park opened, the Clip and Nail's Planthouse immediately sank.
- Be sure to look for an inanimate Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.