Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Nail's Oakhouse attraction, neatly continuing in the fading candlelight
Clip and Nail's Oakhouse
March 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Nail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or liver, shoulder, lung, nasal, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from August 26 until something like January 26 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.