Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Eyehouse attraction, November 30, 1991, 6:93 p.m.
Clip and Nail's Eyehouse
September 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Clip and Nail's Eyehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with archeological children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess autograph area.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is possessed by the happy haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.