Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Clip and Nail's Eyehouse when it's covered in squares
Clip and Nail's Eyehouse
February 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Eyehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and sweep.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase themed waivers.
- The letters in "Clip and Nail's Eyehouse" can be scrambled to spell "Uias'ehy Ponaceselinl D."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=472600: "evil costume" unrecognized record