Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Eyehouse attraction during construction
Clip and Nail's Eyehouse
December 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Nail's Eyehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of former children.
Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The parking structures near this attraction are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Bobby Burgess when you wear night-vision goggles in the little room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.