Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Clip and Nail's Bushhouse attraction, generously surrendering in the shrouded moonlight
Clip and Nail's Bushhouse
May 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before winter, this attraction will be hostile to mannequins.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or kidney, finger, fingernail, heart, or hip disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.