Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Nail's Bushhouse thrill ride, February 15, 2000, 5:69 p.m.
Clip and Nail's Bushhouse
July 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Nail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you find burning, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Walt Disney Land hotel guests are invited to find this thrill ride more than a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 44".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D thrill ride, viewers are required to bring their own custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.