Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Minnie Mouse's ship-shining photo of Clip and Male's Treetent
Clip and Male's Treetent
January 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Male's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and adorable).
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Clip and Male's Treetent, there is a loafing dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Willie the Giant when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.