Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Male's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its marginal anniversary
Clip and Male's Treehole
May 27, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Male's Treehole is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- In concert with a 1960 repainting, new art was "plussed" in the entrance area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.