Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's peach-reading photo of Clip and Male's Treecottage
Clip and Male's Treecottage
August 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Male's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Short Door") will want to run to this attraction for a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, novelty haircuts, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.