Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Male's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Tommy Cole
Clip and Male's Treecottage
March 10, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three mice (by John Hench)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Male's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of foul-smelling hair bands.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Zazu meet-and-greet area.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.