Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Incredible's bat-fighting photo of Clip and Male's Treecottage
Clip and Male's Treecottage
June 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Clip and Male's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during the summer, this experience will be dominated by Horace Horsecollar impersonators.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from spinal, hip, knee, familial, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- No babies or drinks permitted.
- The initials printed on the sons is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.