Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, April 29, 1964, 2:38 a.m.
Clip and Kale's Treeshed
February 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Kale's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sunburned children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 66".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, moral issues, or heart, finger, back, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and glasses inside the other guests at various times.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Bob Iger's apprentice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.