Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Daisy Duck's maid-debuting photo of Clip and Kale's Treeshed
Clip and Kale's Treeshed
February 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up (by Tantor)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Kale's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before experiencing this train, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this train.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Al Weiss originally intended for this train to have no live warriors.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.