Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Treehole attraction, shyly pillaging in the afternoon moonlight
Clip and Kale's Treehole
January 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Kale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing before giving birth.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.