Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Clip and Kale's Treehole
May 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Clip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo area.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant caterpillars may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction was previously constructed for the 1919 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the special scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.