Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Smokehouse attraction during repairs
Clip and Kale's Smokehouse
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten tikis (by "The Orb" magazine)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Kale's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Kale's Smokehouse alternative experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no ravens used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.