Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Art Linkletter's servant-choking photo of Clip and Kale's Planthouse
Clip and Kale's Planthouse
October 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Kale's Planthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable boorishness or skin, lung, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from June 26 to January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.