Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Nuthouse show, mightily roaming in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Kale's Nuthouse
April 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Clip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this show.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Show may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.