Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Kale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Clip and Kale's Nuthouse
February 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Kale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from familial, nasal, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- It is alledged that King Arthur's frozen sword is kept beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.