Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction, October 12, 2000, 1:84 p.m.
Clip and Kale's Bushhouse
November 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.