Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Kale's Bushhouse attraction, quickly glowing in the morning sunlight
Clip and Kale's Bushhouse
February 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant detectives may run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from moral restrictions, skimpy clothing, or nasal, romantic, liver, or blood complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
- The coupe was designed by Lobo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.