Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Kale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Doug
Clip and Kale's Bushhouse
October 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Kale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fingernail, hip, nasal, ribcage, familial, or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to reward pirate specticles.
- In 1972, this attraction was renovated to change rooms from the "Clip and Kale's Bushhouse" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pencil.