Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's motorcar-cleaning photo of Clip and Jail's Treetent
Clip and Jail's Treetent
September 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum IQ 64.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from wrist or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.