Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A cross view of Clip and Jail's Treetent when it's inundated in tarps
Clip and Jail's Treetent
November 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Before pelting this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors can find this attraction more than a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.