Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Jail's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Clip and Jail's Treetent
September 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or back or spinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.