Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Jail's Treetent adventure, cunningly elongating in the afternoon candlelight
Clip and Jail's Treetent
August 22, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
Two reviews (according to Bob Iger)
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Jail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this adventure multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of riding this adventure, custom demands that you look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.